Monday, November 20, 2017

OUR little LIBRARY By: Bella and Jake

In our classroom, we have a little room that is very special.  It is our back room and we call it our little library. It is small and very quiet.  But even though it is small, it is very helpful. Some days we are allowed to read in it. We also use it for station work and Kahoot! Everybody in the whole entire school would want to have a little library like us if they knew we had it.  Our little library has a big carpet and curtains for the windows.  There are different colored bean bag chairs in our little library as well as a sofa chair; it is SO cool that we even have a Smartboard and a dry erase board on the wall.  Also in our back room we always have music playing, and it is very soothing.  It is very nice in the little library.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bella and Jake,

    I have to agree with you, I love your library too. It is used for so many different purposes, but always has that cozy feel. There are days I wish I could go hide there because it is so quiet and calming. Next time your class is reading a book in the library, let me know, I would love to join you.

    -Mr. Gilligan

    ReplyDelete