Monday, December 18, 2017

Snowflake STEM Challenge by Michelle

Our class is making snowflakes.  Our teacher gave us a STEM challenge and said we’re going to be making…SNOWFLAKES.  We worked in groups of 3.  My group and I began to make our first snowflake.  We had to follow long directions.  I had trouble making the snowflake, but I finally got it!  Our teachers hung all of the snowflakes on our classroom bulletin board.  I think all of the snowflakes are great.  Every snowflake has 6 high points and 6 low points or we did something wrong if it doesn’t.  Some of the snowflakes have butterflies or hearts on them, but ALL of the snowflakes are different.  Some are small and some are big.  They make our classroom look beautiful!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photograph of your class's snowflakes! They look professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete